miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

Peace day 30th January. A world in peace is ... a happy world.

            
Peace is all around us. We  need to take time to look  and recognize it.

Fill in the blanks:                              
Imagine there´s no........
It´s easy if you ..........
No...... below us
Above us only ..........

Imagine all the ..........
living for ..............
Imagine there´s no....
It isn´t ...... to do
Nothing to....... or die for
and ...... no too.
Imagine all the...........
Living life in ...........

You may say I ´m a ......
But I´m not the ....one
I hope someday you´ll ........us
And the ......will be as one.

Imagine no .......
I wonder of you.........
No need for greed or ..........
a brotherhood of.............

Imagine all the ..........
Sharing all the ..........
You may say I´m a ........

.

















1 comentario:

  1. 1º and 2º ESO cebrated "Peace Day" last Thursday 30th. We all sang John Lennon´s famous song Imagine.

    ResponderEliminar